Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"You'll Be in My Heart"


From this time on, I'm a 23 years old young lady. Woman? Yes, I'm not a young girl anymore. I have to learn to be a mature woman as soon as possible, well, as long as I live. Anyway I'd like to share something happen these days. 

As I posted on my last posting, I was burdened by something I couldn't tell yet. All I'm crying out is God's presence upon me. then I come to realize the meaning of this verse : I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me (Phil 4:13). or how Moses cried out to God : If  your presence will not go with me, do not bring us up from (exodus 33:15) 

From the first time, I feel afraid that God would not lead me. From the first time I realized, nothing I can do by myself. How glad I am when He answer me with this verse upon my heart 

Tetapi jawab Tuhan kepadaku: "Cukuplah kasih karunia-Ku bagimu, sebab justru dalam kelemahanlah kuasa-Ku menjadi sempurna." Sebab itu terlebih suka aku bermegah atas kelemahanku, supaya kuasa Kristus turun menaungi aku.
Karena itu aku senang dan rela di dalam kelemahan, di dalam siksaan, di dalam kesukaran, di dalam penganiayaan dan kesesakan oleh karena Kristus. Sebab jika aku lemah, maka aku kuat. (TB: 2 Korintus 12:9-10)

(NKJV 2 Cor 12:9)
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I let my heart rest in HIS Presence, for only HIs Presence is my delight, my joy, my power, my everything. In His Face, In his Arms, I have found myself, my truly self. 

this morning, I heard this song from TV. And I come to remember, how He said to me :

Come, stop your crying, it will be all right
Just take my hand, hold it tight
I will protect you from, all around you
I will be here, don't you cry

For one so small, you seem so strong
My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm
This bond between us, can't be broken
I will be here, don't you cry
 
'CAUSE you'll be in my heart
YES, you'll be in my heart
From this day on, now and forever more
 
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always...

Don't listen to them, 'cause what do they know?
We need each other, to have, to hold
They'll see in time, I know
When destiny calls you, you must be strong
I may not be with you, but you've got to hold on
They'll see in time, I know, we'll show them together 

Always, I'll be with you
I'll be there for you, always, always and always
Just look over your shoulder (3)
I'll be there, always 

How can I not be glad, happy or released??? When He said He's with me, That's my strength no matter what. Teach me o Lord... 

Ujilah dirimu sendiri, apakah kamu tetap tegak di dalam iman. Selidikilah dirimu! Apakah kamu tidak yakin akan dirimu, bahwa Kristus Yesus ada di dalam diri kamu? Sebab jika tidak demikian, kamu tidak tahan uji. (2 Korintus 13:5)



No comments:

Partners