Friday, August 26, 2011

♥ My Beloved ♥

Me and My Beloved

I long to see my beloved
Since He is the owner of my heart
I don't wanna be apart

I long to see my King
Since He is my everything
I wanna see HIS face
And rejoice in His embrace

When will i could come and see Him?
My heart is drying
My soul is wanting
Don't let me dying

My sweetheart,
The one I love the most
I went surround and felt empty
When You're apart from me
I wont do that anymore
The crowded world cannot replace,
what my heart was looking for
I smiled and laughed
but my heart scattered and cried
 "I wanna see my Beloved"

My Precious One
Don't walk away from my life
Don't turn Your head back from me
Don't give up on me
I love You and I always do


updated* My friend from Facebook made a song based on the first and second verse
check this video 


No comments:

Partners