Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Just wanna Say Thank You


Every tears that ran down from my eyes,
You saw o Lord
Even on my stupidity YOU use it for my own good O Lord
Every scratch, every dreams... 
thank you Lord..


here is my paper of life
here is my pen of plans
here is my eraser of decisions
I give it all to YOU
I let YOU draw on my life
I let YOU write YOUR love letter to the world
I let YOU erase my dream and change it with YOURS
I let YOU decide the best for me. 

And every cells of my life say:
Thank you LORD

Great is Thy faithfulness,
O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
;As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.
Reff:
Great is Thy faithfulness …Great is Thy faithfulness …
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.
Reff:
Besar SetiaMu …Besar SetiaMu …Setiap hari kulihat rahmatMu
Kasih setiaMu, kekal slamanya
Besar SetiaMu …Besar SetiaMu …Besar SetiaMu …. kepadaku…


TERIMA KASIH - LEO MAHANAIM 
Terima kasih buat s’mua kesempatan 
terima kasih untuk panggilan-MU 
terima kasih bagi-MU yang s’lalu memegangku 
mendidik dan mengukir hidupku


terima kasih buat keluargaku 
terima kasih mimpi t’lah jadi nyata 
besar anugerah cinta-MU disetiap nafasku 
dan seluruh sel didalam hidupku berterima kasih
 
Download:


One day I woke up from my comma and see You there with a new dream, new destiny.
"Lord, I wanna take Your hands!"

No comments:

Partners