Thursday, January 10, 2013

When I say Master

when i say Master... my sorrow disappears
when i say Father... He wipes away my tears
when i say Savior .. my blinded eyes can see
when i say Jesus... He speaks Peace to me

sometimes the words even cant explain how i feel,
sometimes I just pretend to be strong
but here inside my heart, i cry...
then when i sing this song...
i know You understand the deepest feeling of my heart
You know me more than anyone else ever do, Lord
You know how abstract my feelings sometimes
and everytime i sing this song...
my soul is rejoiced
coz i know, I am yours.
i have a Loving Father

when i say Master...
i know who i am... i'm a useless servant, doing what You want me to do... then my heart is revived because i know You will take care of my life. My Master will stand for me, to whom will i be afraid of?

when i say Father...
You know the deepest feelings, the feeling of rejections, the fears to face the problems i have, the fears of unknown future... and i find out that I have a comforting Father... who will always embrace through the days of trouble. i dont ask You to take away all of the problems i have, but i just need Your Embrace, Your Presence always be there with me.

when i say Savior...
the Lord who do the largest miraculous things in my life!

when I say Your Name... Jesus
all of sudden, My heart, soul and mind filled with peace.

I need You
I cant live without You
You're everything to me
You are the world to me. . . 

No comments:

Partners