Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Naomi's Pensieve

I've just finished Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows part 2 few hours ago (few days ago when i wrote my draft). And inspired by the memories which Severus Snape saved in the Pensieve. The Pensieve is an object used to review memories. It has the appearance of a shallow stone basin, into which are carved runes and strange symbols. It is filled with a silvery substance that appears to be a cloud-like liquid/gas; the collected memories of people who have siphoned their recollections into it. Memories can then be viewed from a third-person point of view.(Credits by Pensieve ) For my own opinion, Pensieve is something in where you can put your memories, all the old-memories which you want to be removed, you could just put on it. Some times later, you can watch it all over again. 

Truly, I hope I could have one of it for myself. So that I shouldn't bring all of these useful memories. If only I have one of it, I could clearly said, these memories were vanished away.

I don't wanna reckon anything from the past, trust me, I want them vanished away. But sometimes, when my heart was flying away somewhere, I don't know where, it just happened that I remember everything, with those tiny details included. What should i do then??
My live was wasted for this little messed up memories.
Why? do I haven't forgive them actually?
I don't know. Someone said to me that, forgive isn't forget. Because our brain has a memory which can't be erased unless you get an amnesia. But from my experiences, the memories of location, state, condition, people etc can't be erased from our brain. But somehow, when you remember an occasion from your past when you got your heart's scratch, you can't feel the pain anymore. It's just like a story within you. You can retell it to anyone but you can't get hurt again by that memories. Upon my own word is the memories was losing its sting. No more sting memories. You can't get hurt anymore.

So of course when you ought to forgive somebody you will be give up at first try when you only focus on forgetting the event. You just have to forgive and realize that even very single thing on your life is upon God's plan. Being logic and achieve the reality.
so here we go...

lets start some fresh new beginning :)

Happy Tuesday for all :)


2 comments:

SoleildeLamer said...

haiya... makin banyak aja blog yang pake kata pensieve cincaaah...

Naomi Nadia said...

set the trend... hehehehe... btw, when will you come home dear??? lu udah merid ya??? fotonya di ef be pake kebaya cieeee... wkwkwkwkw

Partners