Sunday, October 2, 2011

Obsessed To Be Cute!!!

"I want to be a CUTE girl just like a Barbie with a long hair, wide eyes, porcelain skin and cute face in all together..." 

Two years ago, someone told me this " I like a cute girl. Look she is as cute as a doll. I really wanna have someone like her."

I tried make-up, I bought hairclips, softlens for bigger eyes effect and whiten my skin. for what??? Just to make someone see me and finally admit, "You are sooo cute now!! What a great loss for me."

I thought, those thinking were okay. Until this evening, a Pastor said in his preach, "If you tried to convince that you are changed to someone whom mock you or do anything that hurt you before, that is the BITTERNESS. "

I have nothing to confess... You can read it by yourself. :)

My recent pictures - taken few hours ago :)

 Several friends of mine said that my pictures were boring since it has many-many-many same style and pose... LoL:: inspired by the models of soft lens
 Kyaaa... wanna try a make-up tutorial :: A pin up doll::
 Because of you...
I tried my best and push away my fear to wear soft lens. LoL::

How Cute Am I????
You answer . . .

No comments:

Partners