Saturday, October 22, 2011

ONE MORE HOPE

For one more time in my life
Please remind me how great your love for me
The day when you save me from the brokenness
The day when you bring me back to life 
The day when my losing hope was found in Your arm
Take me back... take me back
I will never let YOU go
For your love is all I need
No matter how far, no matter how hard
YOUR love is my only reason

Please remind me, when you walk by and decide to save me... once more...
to get me home with YOU
my savior, my Master, My Lord...

My soul was empty
my heart was broken
When YOU shown YOUR LOVE and lifted me up
You gave me one more breath on my lungs
You gave me hope...


Here I stand in YOUR presence
YOUR rock of salvation
YOU are My hope

Cause I do believe that YOU ARE ABLE ...

-Lee Naomi-

No comments:

Partners